Introducing BABY SPOT: new programming for babies under 18 months! Open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 12:00-2:00 — perfect timing for babies that take a morning nap or a nap on the go 🙂 (optional early arrival at 11:30 available!)
Arrive/leave as best fits your child’s schedule — no more rushing to a 45 min class! Your registration allows to join the program up to two days per week (more information below)
Meet other caregivers, form friendships and community, enjoy a cup of coffee, and let your babies explore our wonderful play-space and age appropriate art and sensory activities. Baby not playing yet? No worries! Our littlest babies, and caregivers, can relax in comfy chairs & boppies, and discuss all that comes along with parenting.
Program lead by Ashley Oliver Asquith; a very experienced instructor of new mom’s groups and sensory art classes for young babies and toddlers.
Here’s our schedule:
Benefits of this amazing new program:
- We firmly believe (and research shows) that routine is key for young children’s development. The familiarity of the space, the teachers, and the families is a critical part of Galoop’s philosophy.
- Gone is the need to cart around babies and rush to 45 min music, or art, or storytime classes — all in different locations with different and unfamiliar people. Our programming will offer everything you look for ALL in one place and our two-hour window allows you to arrive/leave as convenient for you without any sense of urgency.
- Baby Spot is amazing for caregivers as well: weather you are a Mom, Dad, nanny, or grand-parent, you’ll find real friendships and have a wonderful time. Our goal is to become your “home away from home”
- Flexibility on days: we offer three days per week so you can always make it at least once or twice even if illness, appointments, or other commitments arise. We want to give you as much flexibility as possible because we know things happen all the time with little ones!
- Throughout the weeks, caregivers will benefit from Ashley’s expert parenting advice as she focuses on a weekly topic and is always there for questions.
Starts on January 22 and registration is open with new LOWER price! January and February membership is $244 and it allows you to join one or two days per week out of the three days offered (M/W/F) so you get the flexibility you need with your little one 🙂 (starts Jan 22 through Feb 28 – no class on Feb 17, 19, and 21).
Please note that all fees are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.