BABY SPOT is back! Our popular program Baby Spot is reopening its doors in our safe and wonderful outdoor space. Baby Spot is designed for babies under 15 months and it is held in the middle of the day — perfect timing for babies that take a morning nap or a nap on the go 🙂
Ages: 6 – 15 months (10 babies max)
When: Mondays & Thursdays 12:15-1:45
Where: Galoop’s outdoor space
Dates: April 26 – June 3
Arrive/leave as best fits your child’s schedule — no more rushing to a 45 min class!
Meet other caregivers, form friendships and community, enjoy a cup of coffee, and let your babies enjoy a Spanish/English bilingual circle time and explore our wonderful outdoor space and age appropriate sensory activities. Baby not moving yet? No worries! Our littlest babies, and caregivers, can relax in comfy chairs & boppies, play with individual materials, and discuss all that comes along with parenting.
Program lead by Joanna Schneider; a long time Galoop Mom (mother of three!) and a new Galoop instructor!
Here’s our schedule:
Benefits of Baby Spot:
- We firmly believe (and research shows) that routine is key for young children’s development. The familiarity of the space, the teacher, and the families is a critical part of Galoop’s philosophy.
- Gone is the need to cart around babies and rush to a 30-45 min music, art, or storytime classes — all in different locations with different and unfamiliar people. Our programming will offer everything you look for ALL in one place and our 1.5-hour window allows you to arrive/leave as convenient for you without any sense of urgency.
- Baby Spot is amazing for caregivers as well: weather you are a Mom, Dad, nanny, or grand-parent, you’ll find real friendships and have a wonderful time. Our goal is to become your “home away from home”
- Throughout the weeks, caregivers will benefit from Joanna’s parenting advice as she focuses on a daily topic and is always there for questions.
- Galoop’s director and parenting expert Cecilia Matson will also be available for parenting advice as needed.
Starts on April 26.
**Class is fully booked; please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist as more spots may open up!**
- April 26 – June 3 (6 weeks)
- Meets on Mondays & Thursdays at 12:15-11:45
- Tuition: $390
Please note that all fees are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. In case of inclement weather we will extend the session as needed. No make-ups available for missed classes – thanks for understanding.