Morning Program Spring: VIRTUAL LEARNING
Morning Program SPRING 2020 – Virtual Learning
Runs April 6 – June 26 (no live circle time on 5/25). For ages 1-4.
For our Spring Session, and due to the current pandemic, we will transition fully to remote programming until we are able to safely reopen Galoop’s doors:
Galoop’s virtual program offers an engaging curriculum and circle time for home. Our main goal is to help you provide routine and consistency to your young children.
Our remote learning, play, and circle-time curriculum includes:
- A box of materials for each family to use over the course of the virtual session (available to be picked up at Galoop – outdoors – only).
- A curriculum for the week that includes crafts, sensory play, and outdoor activities; there will be many short video clips guiding you through it all!
- A weekly discussion topic for parents and caregivers.
- An interactive bilingual Spanish/English circle-time via Zoom with Cecilia.
Here is our daily schedule (which you can modify as needed):
- 9:00-10:00: Arts/crafts and sensory play (materials and video guidance provided)
- 10:00-10:30: Clean up time and snack (Cecilia will be live on Zoom for questions and to interact with your children)
- 10:30-11:00: Live circle-time with Cecilia via Zoom
- 11:00-11:30: Outdoor activity (written guidance provided)
Private check-in sessions with Cecilia can be arranged as well.
Contact us for prorated pricing if registering once session is underway.
Please note that all fees are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.