Virtual Summer Camp – July 2020
Our virtual summer camp is designed for children aged 1 to 5 years and runs July 6 through July 31. We will explore a different theme each week — get ready to make solar systems, enjoy water fun, learn about butterflies and dinosaurs, and more. Camp is perfect for single children or for siblings to enjoy together! Circle time is bilingual English/Spanish.
Tuition is $650 for all four weeks including materials — no registration fee for Summer! (registration closed on June 22 and camp is fully booked; email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested on being added to our waitlist)
Here is what parents are saying about Galoop’s virtual programming: We couldn’t feel any luckier to have found Galoop! We have had the pleasure of watching our daughter thrive in this warm, nurturing community and Cecilia has done an incredible job of ensuring that feeling is not lost in her virtual program. Each week has a thoughtful theme, circle time is vibrant and interactive, and every activity is carefully planned, which goes a long way in helping us continue our daughter’s education and enrichment at home. As a true testament to how she has far exceeded expectations, Cecilia has even provided us with bags of supplies and video tutorials to help execute these amazing activities. Cecilia has also been an invaluable resource to us as parents, helping us tackle challenges and stay positive, providing us with other resources, and regularly checking in on how our family is doing. We can’t wait to get back to Galoop in person, but in the meantime this is the very best case scenario! – Ashley
Our virtual summer camp includes:
- A box of materials for each family to use over the course of the camp
- A themed curriculum for each week that includes crafts, sensory play, and outdoor activities; there will be many short video clips guiding you through it all!
- A weekly discussion topic for parents and caregivers
- A live and interactive bilingual Spanish/English circle-time with Cecilia
- Private check-in sessions with Cecilia to address parenting questions or concerns
Here is our suggested daily schedule (you can modify as needed: e.g. feel free to go outside early in the morning and save the activities for after circle time!):
- 9:00-10:00: Arts/crafts and sensory play (materials and video guidance provided)
- 10:00-10:30: Clean up time and snack (Cecilia will be live on Zoom for questions and to interact with your children beginning at 10:15)
- 10:30-11:00: Live Spanish/English circle-time with Cecilia via Zoom (offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays). Recorded versions available every day!
- 11:00-11:30: Outdoor activity (written guidance provided)