Virtual Summer Camp – July 2020
Our virtual summer camp is designed for children aged 1 to 5 years and will run July 6 through July 31. We will explore a different theme each week — get ready to make solar systems, enjoy water fun, learn about butterflies and dinosaurs, and more!
Tuition is $650 for all four weeks — no registration fee for Summer! (space is limited to keep our program interactive and registration will be based on a first-come, first-served basis)
Here is what parent’s are saying about Galoop’s virtual programming: We couldn’t feel any luckier to have found Galoop! We have had the pleasure of watching our daughter thrive in this warm, nurturing community and Cecilia has done an incredible job of ensuring that feeling is not lost in her virtual program. Each week has a thoughtful theme, circle time is vibrant and interactive, and every activity is carefully planned, which goes a long way in helping us continue our daughter’s education and enrichment at home. As a true testament to how she has far exceeded expectations, Cecilia has even provided us with bags of supplies and video tutorials to help execute these amazing activities. Cecilia has also been an invaluable resource to us as parents, helping us tackle challenges and stay positive, providing us with other resources, and regularly checking in on how our family is doing. We can’t wait to get back to Galoop in person, but in the meantime this is the very best case scenario! – Ashley
Our virtual summer camp includes:
- A box of materials for each family to use over the course of the camp (available to be picked up at Galoop – outdoors – only).
- A themed curriculum for each week that includes crafts, sensory play, and outdoor activities; there will be many short video clips guiding you through it all!
- A weekly discussion topic for parents and caregivers.
- An interactive bilingual Spanish/English circle-time via Zoom with Cecilia (books will be related to the topic of the week!)
- Private check-in sessions with Cecilia to address parenting questions or concerns
Here is our suggested daily schedule (you can modify as needed):
- 9:00-10:00: Arts/crafts and sensory play (materials and video guidance provided)
- 10:00-10:30: Clean up time and snack (Cecilia will be live on Zoom for questions and to interact with your children beginning at 10:15)
- 10:30-11:00: Live Spanish/English circle-time with Cecilia via Zoom (offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays). Recorded versions available every day!
- 11:00-11:30: Outdoor activity (written guidance provided)